Illustrated Book Class
Students researched current movements in book illustration.
Using a combination of traditional and digital illustration techniques, students will produce a quarter-long book illustration project.
Objectives for Project:
· Research and identify current markets in book illustration.
· Use a combination of traditional and computer-based technology to successfully complete a quarter
long illustration book project.
· Negotiate and work effectively within pre-determined parameters.
· Create a complex narrative using visual means.
· Effectively translate text into image.
· Apply the principles of illustration to concrete problem solving.
· Continue to develop a personal style and point of view.
· Adequately document all work digitally.